Want to wish all the wonderful Dads out there a very Happy Fathers day! I believe a father is not just “biological”. He is not someone who just puts food on the table and gives you shelter. He’s the first person you see at your ball game, play, or high school debate. He is the one who sets up waiting for you the first night you have the car and then smiles when you walk through the door as if he wasn’t worried at all. He is the one who says “no” sometimes above all the protests and threats of “running away from home to join the circus.” He is the one who teaches you to respect women by the way he treats your mother. He is the one who teaches you respect, ethics and tolerance by the way he treats others. He instills high standards and encourages you to stay in school and be the very best you can. He is your father the first half of your life and then, while still your father … your very best friend …. the last part of his life.
The Promise Book; Tell Somone is now in Amazon and www.thisisdebbiebarth.com
Debbie is your ambassador for personal shopping!
For ladies who dress like they rule the world!Debbie is an ambassador for India Hicks! This is personal shopping at its best! Shop Now! www.indiahicks.com/rep/debbiebarth
On The Grid Internet Talk Show
Debbie Barth is also the author of "The Promise Book; Tell Someone" This book is the key to the vehicle helping parents talk with their children about child predators in a very simplistic manner that does not confuse, or scare the children.
Buy her book and read her "The Promise Book Blog" now!
- I love to hear @DanScavino talk abt our President Trump. The love and respect he has for his boss is clear. twitter.com/FoxNews/status…DebbieBarth 1 hour ago
- @jessebwatters @DanScavino @realDonaldTrump Congrats Jesse! President Trump is following U! How abt putting n a good wrd 4 me. Love him 2!DebbieBarth 1 hour ago
- According to TMZ ... Erin Moran, who played Joannie Cunningham, in Happy Days has died at 56. Like so many... fb.me/8hmL4gQozDebbieBarth 3 hours ago
- I love @AnnCoulter ! One tough, brave, lady, who will not back down! twitter.com/gqforbes4/stat…DebbieBarth 8 hours ago
- "LADIES, HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD WANT THIS!" linkedin.com/pulse/ladies-h… by @DebbieBarth on @LinkedInDebbieBarth 9 hours ago
Debbie’s CloudAcademy Awards Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Anthony Weiner Assisted suicide Blog blogs Blog Talk Radio Chicago Coca Cola Congress congressman Courthouse Dean Martin Dean Martin Show Debbie Barth DebbieBarth Delhi Donald J Trump Donald Trump Double entendre Douglas Fairbanks Eli Manning Ethel Merman Facebook FAQ Father Father's Day Frank Sinatra gang-group Gene Kelly Goodbye Natalie -Goodbye Splendour GraphSearch Hillary clinton Hillary Rodham Clinton Home India Hicks Jack Kevorkian Jury Jury duty Jury selection Marti Rulli Michigan New York Obama Online Communities On The Grid OntheGrid Oscar Patricia Plaxico Burress president Public figure Right to die scandal Social Networking South Carolina debate Suicide Super Bowl Super Bowl XLII supreme court justice Ted Cruz Terminal illness Terrorist The Artist thisisreallydebbiebarth This is Really Debbie Barth Three Wise Girls Trump University Twitter United States Weiner's wiki-leaks Wisdom tooth Wordpress Word Press